International education & science Supply Center was created in 2008 under implementation of SPbSPU Innovation educational program.
The Center focuses necessary intellectual, methodology and technical resources, providing information, regulatory and marketing support for international scientific and educational activities of faculties and other units in SPbSPU, and retraining of management and teaching staff about organisation and realising international activities.
Activities of Supply Center:
- students consulting about studying abroad;
- university staff consulting about international activities;
- provision of conference services for both local and foreign partners;
- organization of educational programs, incl. sphere of international cooperation;
- promotion of international educational programs of SPbSPU;
- promotion of educational services to universities in St. Petersburg.
An integrated approach, international projects management experience and halls with up-to-date equipment of the Center allow holding international events on the top level, to provide organizational and communication support, advice and training.
Supply Center is located on the second floor of a NSB of SPbSPU (new study building) on the territory of IIEP (Institute of International Educational Programs), in seven-minute walk to Akademicheskaya metro station.
Address: 28 Grazhdansky Pr., St. Petersburg, Russia, 195220
IIEP, new study building, second floor, room 218
Phone: (812) 606-62-21, 606-62-20
Fax: (812) 534-13-65
E-mail: [email protected]
Scheme to Supply Center: